Code of Conduct
There are many ways to contribute to KubeGems, and many of them do not involve writing any code. Here's a few ideas to get started:
- Simply start using KubeGems. Go through the Getting Started guide. Does everything work as expected? If not, we're always looking for improvements. Let us know by opening an issue.
- Look through the open issues. Provide workarounds, ask for clarification, or suggest labels. Help triage issues.
- If you find an issue you would like to fix, open a pull request. Issues tagged as Good first issue are a good place to get started.
- Read through the KubeGems docs. If you find anything that is confusing or can be improved, you can click "Edit this page" at the bottom of most docs, which takes you to the GitHub interface to make and propose changes.
- Take a look at the features requested by others in the community and consider opening a pull request if you see something you want to work on.